As we all are prepared for Coachella first weekend, we Want to share some of our tips.
1. Bring tons of sunscreen.
2. Drink tons of water.
3. Get Florida water to cool down occasionally.
4. Bring Running/Walking shoes along with your sandals for the Rocky areas and to help ease foot pressure.
5. Get 48 hour protection deodorant to remain fresh through the day light and event hours.
6. Avoid heavy meals. Eat light to prevent nausea.
7. Drink methods should not be intense. Level out.
Photo Courtesy: Coachella