LIFESTYLE

WWD Captures Coach Class of 2018

Meet the Coach Class of 2018 comprised of millennials with their work being the top players in what’s next in culture.  WWD Captures captured this attached photo just before the Coach showing. Fantastic job WWD x Coach. Pictured in the photo is Stuart Vevers, Poppy, Storm Reid, Joey Badass, India Menuez, Sasha Lane, Tommy Dorfman and Park Shin-hye.  Congrats to the class.

Photo Courtesy: Stephanie Feugere/WWD

Share:

46 comments

1. Kathey 4 March, 2018 at 12:46 Reply

Thanks for another informative web site. Where else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

2. AC Repair Dubai 5 March, 2018 at 19:31 Reply

Are you tired of your ac repair in Dubai? Are you looking for Certified Professionals to carry out your ac repair with improved facilities and in an expert way?. Hot and humid conditions are not easy to tolerate, especially when you are not used to them. But, thanks to the air conditioners – living in such extreme settings can also become a pleasant experience, and more so if you are in Dubai.

3. Sofa Cleaning Services Sharjah 6 March, 2018 at 07:48 Reply

There are actually great improvements on the layout of this website, I honestly enjoy that! My own is regarding fabric sofa cleaner and currently there are quite a lot of stuff to be done, I’m still a starter in website design. Take care!

4. excel 7 March, 2018 at 12:49 Reply

Hey could you let me know which blog platform you’re using? I am looking to get started on my very own site on microsoft office excel very soon though I’m having trouble deciding.

5. multicoder accessories 8 March, 2018 at 13:04 Reply

I was speaking with a good friend of mine about this info and regarding digital signage as well. I feel you made some good points in this case, we are looking forward to keep reading material from you.

6. NYC Ticket 19 March, 2018 at 17:49 Reply

Hello there! I recently saw this amazing site and I truly enjoy it. I love to talk about traffic violation from time to time. Good to be around, appreciate it!

7. American National 22 March, 2018 at 04:09 Reply

ANPC is a free nation for and by the living men and women of the earth. This Private Nation is a grassroots association based out of Indonesia having its own International Charter, Peace Treaty, Constitution, Rules of conduct and has adopted the Declaration of Human Rights. These Treaties have been Registered by International Notice to the Hague and World Court as well as other agencies worldwide. The entire goal and mission of ANPC is WORLD PEACE and freedom for all the nationals of the world, focusing on a peaceful gathering together of all tribes and nations. Our living men and women are to live as Peaceful Inhabitants on the land, striving always to create a better world today and for future generations.

8. Caitlin Hormann 4 May, 2018 at 15:23 Reply

I discovered you while on Instagram. Thanks for finally discussing this! I like the helpful information you give in these articles. Your points are really well formed and laid out.

9. dvdfab passkey 9.2.2.8 crack 18 May, 2018 at 19:58 Reply

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely should i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail about the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is an element that insufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted we came across this during my look for something with this.